UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Notification out – 2019
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has published advertisement for Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS)
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.: 362 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2019 (till 06:00 PM)
- The online Applications can be withdrawn: from 13.05.2019 to 20.05.2019 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding the withdrawal of Applications are available at Appendix-II (B).
- Exam Date: 28.06.2019
- A candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
NOTE-1: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the Computer-based examination. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of Detailed Application Form of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019.
Physical and Medical Standards: Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 as per regulations contained in Appendix III to the Rules of the Examination.
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987.
- Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. Application who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 05.05.2019 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6.00 P.M. of 06.05.2019.
- The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.