SSC MTS Recruitment (Non-Technical Post) – 2019
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published advertisement for MTS post.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical Staff)
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Exam Dates
- Computer Based Examination (CBE): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Descriptive Paper (DES): 17.11.2019 (SUNDAY)
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer-based Examination (CBE).
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.