SBI Clerk/Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Recruitment – 2019
SBI (State Bank of India) has published advertisement for Junior Associate post.
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- General: 3646
- OBC: 1950
- EWS: 853
- SC: 1361
- ST: 799
- Backlog: 251
- Special Drive Seats: 40
Total Vacancy: 8904 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 03-05-2019
- Prelim Exam Date: June 2019
- Mains Exam Date: 10-08-2019
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019 Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
- Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or
- Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 31.08.2019
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates
must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation as per rules.
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 Hours
English Language: 30 Questions & 30 Marks, Duration: 20 Minute
Numerical Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks, Duration: 20 Minute
Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks, Duration: 20 Minute
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase-II: Main Examination: The structure of the main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.:
- Total Questions: 190
- Total Marks: 200
- Duration: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
General / Financial Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks, Duration: 35 Minute
General English: 40 Questions & 40 Marks, Duration: 35 Minute
Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks, Duration: 45 Minute
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions & 60 Marks, Duration: 45 Minute
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank. No minimum qualifying marks for the individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State-wise, category wise. Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective
States and Categories.
NOTE: Other detailed information regarding the examination will be
given in the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet, which will be made available to
the eligible candidates along with the call letter for the test.
Test of specified opted local language: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificated evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be qualified.
Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language):
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (main examination).
The Bank may add additional centres or may delete some of the centres indicated for training. Candidates opting for pre-examination training should download their call letter for training by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from 14.05.2019 onwards from Bank’s website. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post.
Final selection: Final Selection will be subject to: i) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application. ii) Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.