RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has been published advertisement for Grade ‘B’ Research Position.
Post: PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research position
Total Posts: 14 Posts
(To be completed as on 31/07/2019)
- PhD in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed university is the minimum required educational qualification.
- The bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics.
- The high-quality research potential of international standard and good communication skills are essential.
Age Limit: (as on 01/10/2018): The applicant should be below 34 years of age.
- 600/- for GEN/OBC
- 100/- for SC/ST/PwBD
- Selection will be through interview only.
- A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview.
- First round interview of short listed candidates will be carried out by the Screening Committee.
- Candidates will then be short listed for a second round of interview, which will involve a presentation of their research work.
- Final selection will be made based on the second round of interview.
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Application: 30/10/2018
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2018
Last Date of Fees Payment: 30/11/2018