PDPU Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post – 2019
PDPU (Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) has published advertisement for Junior Research Fellow post.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Last Date: 27th April 2019
- Interview Date (Tentative): 03rd May 2019
- M.Sc. from a recognized University in either of the following disciplines: Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Nanotechnology. Additionally, the candidate is required to possess a valid CSIR-NET qualification (JRF/Lectureship) or GATE score.
- M.Sc. from a recognized University inn either of the following disciplines – Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Science/ Nano-technology
- Experience in solution chemistry, thin film, bulk and nano material preparation, Vacuum techniques, Modern Analytical techniques and tools used in material science.
- One year, (May be extended to 2nd and 3rd year based on the performance)
- Rs. 25,000.00 per month + (20% HRA)
Email ID to receive the applications firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your CV should clearly mention contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications and details of experience (with name of organization/institute).
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through e-mail. Offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDPU.
Candidates are required to produce all certificates/ testimonials in original at the time of interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.