OSSC Recruitment for Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts – 2019
OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) has published advertisement for Sub Inspector & Station Officer posts.
|Sub Inspector of Police||143|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)||130|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||10|
Total Vacancy: 283 Posts
- Date of Notification: 31-12-2018
- For General: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/Offline
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2018)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SEBC, SC, ST, OBC, ExSM candidates as per rules.
- Sub Inspector: Must have passed Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
- Station Officer: Must have passed Graduation (Science/Engg).