Nirma University has published advertisement for Associate Professor/Assistant Professor post.
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th April, 2019
In pursuit to achieve its mission, ICNU invites applications from qualified (as per UGC rules), passionate and experienced candidates for faculty positions at Assistant / Associate Professor) for the following subjects:
Elements of Commerce
Principle of Micro Economics
Principle of Macro Economics
General and Commercial Laws
Ethics and Corporate Governance
Project Feasibility and Financing
Advanced Accounting and Reporting
Indian Financial System
Fundamentals of Investment
Merchant Banking and other Financial Services
FOREX and Treasury Management
Study of International Financial Services Centre
Financial Statement Analysis
- Read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should be well commensurate to teach at least 3 of the above-mentioned subjects. Nirma University offers salary and benefits as per UGC rules. To support the fast growth ICNU is experiencing, this is a rolling advertisement. However, applications received till 20th April, 2019 will be considered for first round of interviews.