IPR Recruitment for Junior Research Fellowship Posts – 2019
IPR (The Institute for Plasma Research) has published advertisement for Junior Research Fellowship post.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Opening Date for Online Application: 07.04.2019 (Time: 10:00 AM)
- Closing Date for Online Application: 20.04.2019 (Time: 5:00 PM)
- Closing Date for receiving hard copy of Application by Post/Courier: 27.04.2019 (Time: 5.00 pm)
- M.Sc. in one of the following subjects: Physics, Engineering Physics or Applied Physics with a minimum aggregate of 60%. Students must have Physics and Mathematics at the under graduate level. Candidates expecting a Master degree in any one of the above subjects by August 31st 2019 can also apply.
- The candidates should have qualified at least one of the national level examinations: (i) JEST – 2019 (in Physics) (ii) GATE in Physics (Paper code PH) valid for 2017/2018/2019 and (iii) CSIR–UGC-JRF-NET in June 2018 or December 2018 in Physical Sciences (Subject code PHY)
- Not more than 26 years as on 1st Aug. 2019 (born on or after 01-08-1993)
Stipend & Facilities
- Selected students will be enrolled under Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a deemed-to-be university of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Govt. of India. A consolidated stipend of Rs. 31,000/- per month shall be paid as JRF during first two years. The stipend will be raised to Rs. 35,000/- per month as SRF, subject to satisfactory academic review. In addition, a book grant of Rs. 32,000/- per year shall be paid. Partial support for attending international conferences may be given to the students during their PhD tenure as per IPR rules. The students are also eligible to get House Rent Allowance (HRA) as per IPR rules if they are not provided accommodation by IPR in hostel. The students will get medical facility as per IPR rules.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Applications can be submitted online only from 7th April to 20th April 2019.
Hard copy along with the Application ID obtained while filling online application from our web page at http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the right hand top corner of the application along with copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification, caste, etc. should reach the, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before 27/04/2019. Hard copy should be sent strictly by Registered post/Speed Post. The envelope should be strictly superscribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for.