Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for Indian male candidates having Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 02/2019 batch. Selection procedure through written and physical efficiency tests, followed by medical examination. The recruitment Centres are at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Noida.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11th February
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21st February
- Yantrik for 02/2019 batch
- Matriculation or equivalent, and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC /ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website.