Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Notification – 2019
Indian Army has published advertisement for Technical Graduate Course.
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- Civil: 10 Posts
- Architecture: 1 Post
- Mechanical: 6 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 6 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M. Sc Computer Sc: 8 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 5 Posts
- Electronics: 1 Post
- Metallurgical: 1 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 1 Post
- Micro Electronics and Microwave: 1 Post
Total Vacancy: 40 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2019 (till 12:00 Noon)
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2020 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
Age Limit: As on 01-01-2020
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates Not Be Born Before 02-01-1993
- Candidates Not be Born After 01-01-2000
- Candidates will be selected based on the basis of SSB Interview, Physical & Medical Test.
Height and Weight
- Minimum Height: 152 cms
- Minimum Weight (Age Group): 18 to 22 years: 47 | 23 to 27 years: 49
157.5 cms for Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North-Eastern region of India
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.