IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Research Associate Posts – 2019
IIT Gandhiangar has published advertisement for Research Associate post.
Project Title: “Dynamic Properties of Confined Masonry Buildings through Ambient and Forced Vibration Testing”
- Research Associate (RA)
- Last Date: This call will remain open until the position is filled up.
- Essential: The candidate should have PhD in Civil Engineering or MTech in Civil Engineering with three years of research, teaching and design & development experience after MTech. In addition, strong background in Structural Engineering, Instrumentation (with LabVIEW Program) and Matlab Programming is required. Age limit is 35 years.
- Desirable: Highly motivated students with strong mathematical background are requested to apply. Very good communication and writing skills are required.
Consolidated Monthly Pay
- Rs. 36000/- Plus HRA (as applicable per CSIR norms)
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should send their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by post or email. This call will remain open until the position is filled up. Contact: Dr. Dhiman Basu, Assistant Professor Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology – Gandhinagar Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382355 Phone: +91-99254 33861 (Cell) Emai: email@example.com