IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Postdoctoral Fellow position in DNA Nanotechnology – 2019
IIT Gandhinagar has published advertisement for Postdoctoral Fellow position in DNA Nanotechnology post.
- Postdoctoral Fellow position in DNA Nanotechnology
- Last Date: Until the position is filled
- PhD in Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Life Sciences, Nanotechnology or Physics with experience on nanodevices like thin sheets,etc allied subject areas from reputed institutes with good scientific publication record. Candidates who have submitted their thesis are equally eligible for the position.
- The candidate will be required to set up the experiments for developing physical and chemical biology protocols for developing organic and inorganic nanoparticles, 2D metallic and organic sheets, conjugating multiple biological ligands to programmed DNA nanodevices for interface with stem cells. He/she will also have the opportunity to develop advanced laboratory skills (3D cell culture models, biochemical and molecular biology procedures, live cell microscopy, foreign visits on collaborations). The candidate should be a highly motivated, continuous learner who is able to work independently.
- Initial appointment is for 1 year, extendable up to 1 more year based on performance
- 50,000 INR per month
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates must send their applications via e-mail to Prof. Dhiraj
Bhatia (email@example.com). The following documents must be sent as a single pdf
attachment to the email:
1. Current CV with list of publications
3. A one-page summary of previous research/work experience
4. A one-page write-up about why you want to take up this postdoc position
5. Name and address of 3 potential referees.
The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.
Queries may be directed to Prof. Dhiraj Bhatia.