ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation), Gujarat has published advertisement for Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk post.
- Stenographer: 4 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 143 Posts
Total Vacancy: 147 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2019
- Stenographer: 1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board). 2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi. 3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
UDC: 1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent. 2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Scale of Pay (Steno. & UDC): Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.: Rs. 250/-
- All other categories: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.