CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment for Project Assistant (Level II) Posts – 2019
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has published advertisement for Project Assistant post.
- Project Assistant (Level II)
Total Vacancy: 1 Post
- Walk-in-Interview: 26th April, 2019 (Friday) at 09:30 AM
- M.Sc. / B.E/ B.Tech or Equivalent with 55% (aggregate marks) in Biotechnology/ Microbiology /Environmental Science/ Engg. / Marine Biology / Life Science
- The selected candidates will have to work on Anaerobic digestion. Candidates possessing experimental knowledge of anaerobic digestion will be given preference.
- PA Level II: Rs. 25,000/-per month
- 30 years (For PA Level II) Relaxation in age / qualification as per CSIR norms.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- All the candidates attending walk-in-interview/written test should bring one set of duly certified copies of all certificates along with originals and 2 passport size photographs along with them. The walk-in-interview/written test will be held on 26th April, 2019 (Friday) at 09:30 AM in CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Waghawadi Road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat. For more details please visit: www.csmcri.org
- Final year appearing students (M. Sc. / BE/ M. Tech.) don’t apply. The posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. No travelling or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview. Specific queries, if any, may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.