CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment for JRF Post – 2019
CSIR – CSMCRI has published advertisement for Junior Research Fellowship post.
- Junior Research Fellowship
- Last Date: 01-05-2019
- Walk-in-Interview: 16th May 2019 at 09:30 AM
- B.Tech/ M.Tech or M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Science / Botany/ Biochemistry/ Genetics with NET-LS/GATE
- The selected candidates will work on work gene cloning and genetic transformation.
- JRF: Rs. 31,000+HRA/- per month (For 1st and 2nd year), Rs. 35,000 (For third year) + HRA/- per month
- 28 years as on date of interview
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com by 1st May 2019. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test on 16th May 2019 at 09:30 AM in CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Waghawadi Road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat. Candidate should bring one set of duly certified copies of all certificates along with originals and 2 passport size photographs.
- Final year appearing students (M. Sc.) don’t apply. The posts are purely temporary for duration of three years only. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. No travelling or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview. Specific queries, if any, may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com